Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Alright, enough of that

OK, I don't know what's come over me recently. But whatever it is has not been a good thing. I know I've been acting like a whiny dick, and I know people have noticed. Well, fuck that, I'm done.

I'm a firm believer in taking responsibility for your own actions, and this is no exception. Whatever triggered this (everyone getting ready to go home, worries about the status of my research as my first-year report looms on the horizon, whatever), is no fucking excuse. I've been whiny and self-involved and nobody likes that guy.

So, from here on out, no more. I was doing well most of this year, and have slipped lately. I'm going back. For those of you who have noticed this, I apologise; please rest assured it was nothing to do with you. It was me, and it was stupid to let it affect those around me. It won't happen again. Things are good, and from here on out, I'm gonna be nothing but sunshine and kittens (with the odd bout of overt hostility just to keep people on their toes, but point being no more whininess!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd post goatse too cheer you up but I don't think you will appreciate it much.